Most of the children are enrolled for formal education, primarily through schooling system. We do not intend to replicated or modify the existing school education system. Rather, work with schools closely to develop better leadership qualities among children.
Sports Education in schools
Prepare for a career in sports, physical education or other related roles. Children gain a thorough understanding of physical education in schools and wider communities and develop their learning and leadership skills.
These programs help :
- Understand the immense value of Physical Education as a way of life
- Learn about different aspects of Physical Education and sport in schools and surrounding communities.
- Choose from multiple ways to being involved in education and sport after graduation including becoming a fully qualified teacher or sporting professional.
What does children get
Gain a broad multidisciplinary understanding of physical education and school sport needed for a career as a Physical Education teacher / sports person
Children develop knowledge and understanding of
- How PE and school sport can contribute in developing confident and successful persons.
- Understand the importance and benefits of physical activities.
- Demonstrate positive personal / social character traits such as fair play , teamwork and sportsmanship in a variety of physical activities.
- Develop and maintain both health related fitness,cardio respiratory endurance , muscular strength and endurance, flexibility and body composition, agility, co-ordination and balance.
- Play safely with respect to self and others .
Children are coached by educators, coaches and policy makers who have valuable experience in physical education and school sports and in many cases continue to work in it..